-To develop and implement the promotions and marketing plans for Purple League events in collaboration with the sponsors
- To manage the Press and Public relations department of the Purple League
- To manage and further develop the website of the Purple League
- To manage the website and the social media platforms of the Purple League
- To help organise and manage Press Conferences, TV and Radio station interview related to the Purple League activities
- To assist in organising the various sponsor and non sponsor related activation program's that the Purple League may undertake
- To assist in the design of the promotions and marketing plans for inclusion in sponsorship proposals
- To assist clubs in their sponsorship activation plans
- To help develop Purple League Corporate Identity guidelines and manage compliance.
- To assist clubs in their fan and community activation programs and any other tasks of the Purple League that may be assigned from time to time
Candidate shall ideally possess a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Communication/Public Relations or equivalent.
Competent in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
Have good writing and communication skill in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
|Knowledge in badminton is an added advantage|
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org